Spark Trap reliably prevents sparks, coarse particles and cigarette butts from entering the filter system.
Welding and grinding operations are accompanied by high speed suction posing a potential fire risk.
Using spark trap during these operations prevents the fire and preserves the longer life of filter elements.
Heavy sparks are removed from air flow by centrifugal acceleration. All sparks fall into the collecting container, which is in safety distance from main filters and away from air-distribution system. Collecting container can be easily separated and emptied even during system operation.
- cutting material with plasma or oxygen torch
- manual, automatic and robotic welding
- welding and grinding Operations
- drastic costs reduction due to longer filter life
- easy connection to existing piping system
- low maintenance costs
- minimization of fire hazards by separating sparks, coarse particles and cigarette butts
- can be combined with extinguishing systems
- easy maintenance
- carbon steel
- stainless steel
- frame support
- collecting container for dust
- rotary feeder
- shut-off valve
- spark detection (automatic shut-off when limit values are exceeded)
- inspection opening for regular inspection
Air flow rate Inlet/outlet
3.300 m3/h pr. 250
4.400 m3/h pr. 280
6.600 m3/h pr. 350
8.800 m3/h pr. 400
11.000 m3/h pr. 450
20.000 m3/h pr. 600