For centuries the sphere has been considered to be the thoughest structure. Dome shape is suitable for seismical regions or high wind areas.
Industrial and Agricultural using:
|ash||nickel and copper concentrates|
Advantages of domes:
- long service life (more than 50 years)
- fast building-up
- ecology of operations (dust is inside the dome)
- decrease of material losses that can occur due to the climatic conditions
- minimum maintenance costs
- big storing capacity at a small area
- resistance against climatic conditions (wind, eartquake etc.)
- sport and entertainment complexes, swimming pools, hockey arenas, ski centres etc.
- schools, hotels
- churches, mosques
- conference rooms
- aircraft hangars, shelters
Shapes and Sizes:
Traditional half spheres may have diameter from 6m till 85m. The most common shapes are hemispherical but we can supply you also hemicylindrical shape.
Once the dome gets its final tightness, it is possible to make any opening. We can make skylights, doors, etc.
We can provide any colour on your request.
Should you have any questions or querries, do not hesitate to contact us!