The Rotary Atomiser is a highly powerful system for odour and dust control.
It is available in wall or ceiling mounted form and is designed to provide excellent coverage for odour control and/or dust suppression in both outdoor and indoor environments.
How it works
The Rotary Atomiser uses rotary centrifugal energy to force liquid into a finely-atomised-mist, which is projected forward by a fan at the back of the unit. It can be set to produce a variety of different droplet sizes allowing it to be adjusted to suit each individual need, achieving the optimal droplet size to tackle the particular odour and/or dust problém.
- Throw: up to 20 m
- Horizontal Oscillation: max. 350°
- Water consumption: max. 3 l/min
- Air volume: 3000 m3/h
- Droplet size: 40-70 microns
- Noise: 78 dBA (3 m)
- low maintenance
- covers large areas and project long distances
- fully adjustable flow rates to suit application
- highly energy efficient
- could be supplied with the odour and dust additives